Mills Estates Burlingame

Find a Home in San Mateo

San Mateo County covers most of the San Francisco Peninsula. It includes all the towns and areas south of San Francisco and north of Palo Alto. On the Pacific side, it reaches as far south as Ano Nuevo State Park. The County is a mix of great diversity and commonality. Many different people come together in many different places to enjoy living, working and playing. When they find a home in San Mateo, they often find something largely unique. They find a home where much natural beauty and a rich cultural back drop sets the stage.

Where to Find a Home in San Mateo

Find a Home in San MateoYou may have heard the song, “Do You Know the Way to San Jose”. But if you know the way to San Mateo, you will find your fill of exciting places to visit, better yet. places to live. You will find urban and suburban neighborhoods in lush hills and coastal valleys of South San Francisco and Daly City. You will find unique, waterfront places on the canals of Foster City and Redwood Shores. Small, coastal towns like historic Moss Beach, Half Moon Bay and El Granada sit on the Pacific. Hillsborough and Belmont sit inland on the Bay side, relaxed and upscale. A world of interesting and beautiful discoveries await those who know the way to San Mateo. San Mateo County real estate has nothing short of something for nearly anyone.

If you want to find a home in San Mateo, you will find historic and vintage ones all around. Many modern and brand new homes, condos and townhomes delight the home buyer in places like Bay Meadows, San Mateo. For a fine home in a woodsy setting, ask about Hillsborough real estate. If you want a suburban, semi-rural home, ask about Belmont CA real estate. These towns have plenty of wooded areas, hillside niches and great views of the San Francisco Bay. Best of all, those features can be found in lots of other San Mateo County areas!

Learn more about what makes San Mateo County a great place to live. Browse Find a home in San Mateo that suits your wants and needs. Contact an area expert for details.