813 S. Bayshore Blvd, San Mateo, CA 94401
You’ll want to see this lovely townhome for yourself! Built new in 2008, and the sellers are the original owners. It offers a light-filled open floorplan that includes a rear yard plus a deck off the living room. High ceilings, hardwood floors and a convenient location provide a charming environment.
*2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, Approx. 1,230 sq. ft. of living space*(*draftsperson measured 1270 sf~Buyer to verify)
• Open plan with the main living spaces with Kitchen, Dining, and Living room, all flow together, plus a powder room
• The upper-level offers 1 en-suite bedrooms with large walk-in closets. The Primary bedroom’s bath has dual sinks . 1 Bedroom with hallway bath.
• Small yard, perfect for pets, plus a balcony off the living room
• Attached 2-car tandem garage with laundry• Extras: High ceilings, Hardwood floors flow through the main level New carpets and newly paint interior.
• Monthly HOA dues: $325
• Located near downtown San Mateo; Major commute routes including CalTrain Stations; Midway between San Francisco and Silicon Valley employers
Twilight Tour: Thursday, 9/14, 4:30 to 6:30; Sat/Sunday Open House 1P to 4:30P
Carmen is known for her integrity, strong negotiation skills, and extensive experience, Carmen’s philosophy is simply to treat others as you wish to be treated. She always looks forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to contact her using the most convenient method.